Notes[edit | edit source]
- Infantry Breath grants Special cooldown charge +1 only when the foe initiates combat.
- The Special cooldown charge +1 applies for both units' attacks.
- A foe with will neutralize the "Special cooldown charge +X" granted by Infantry Breath.
- If a foe initiates combat against a unit affected by Infantry Breath and the unit is inflicted with Special cooldown charge -1, such as from a foe's for example, the effects will stack and the cooldown will go down without penalty or bonus.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Infantry Breath is considered a combat boost.
- The combat boost and Special cooldown charge effect of Infantry Breath will not apply to the user's allies who are in combat against a foe with .
List of owners[edit | edit source]
|Infantry Breath 1|
|Infantry Breath 2|
|Infantry Breath 3|
Availability[edit | edit source]
|2019-06-11||2019-06-28||New Heroes: From a Future Past||Infantry Breath 3|
|2019-09-18||2019-09-26||Focus: Heroes with Bonfire||Infantry Breath 3|
|2020-06-13||2020-06-14||Focus: Heroes with Bonfire||Infantry Breath 3|
|2021-03-15||2021-03-29||Focus: Tempest Trials||Infantry Breath 3|
- This skill is not available on any distributed units.
- This skill has not been available on any distributed Combat Manuals.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Aliento infant.|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Soplo infantería|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||步行呼吸|