|Ice Mirror||2||If foe is 2 spaces from unit, reduces damage from foe's attacks by 30%. Boosts unit's next attack by total damage reduced (by any source, including other skills) when Special triggers. Resets at end of combat. (Skill cannot be inherited.)||500||Sacred Cowl|
|This skill can only be equipped by its original unit.|
* Unused restrictions: Cannot use:
- Ice Mirror is triggered by the foe's attack and reduces the damage taken from that attack.
- The damage-reduction is calculated after offensive Specials and skills that deal extra damage, such as .
- Percentage-based damage-reduction effects stack multiplicatively, unlike interactions related to the weapon-triangle, such as gem weapons and .
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- will reduce the damage-reduction of Ice Mirror by 50%.
- If Ice Mirror triggers multiple times during combat, all reduced damage is accumulated up to the unit's next attack, and resets to 0 after that attack. If the unit cannot counterattack the damage boosting effect will not trigger.
- The damage boosting effect of Ice Mirror ignores Def and Res, but can be reduced by damage reduction skills such as and , and status effects such as .
- Sources of percentage-based damage-reduction effects that stack multiplicatively with Ice Mirror's damage-reduction effect include allies' skills such as and . These skills will also count for Ice Mirror's damage boosting effect.
- Skills such as and will also count as a source of damage-reduction, which will affect the calculation of the damage boosting effect = the total damage from the foe's damage (including calculations with specials) -1.
- For example, if a foe triggering deals 45 damage, and a skill such as or will be triggered by that foe's attack, the damage boost for the unit's next attack would be 44 damage.
- Ice Mirror only does damage if the foe initiates combat from 2 spaces away. These foes must be ranged foes which cannot equip defensive Specials such as .
List of owners
|Ice Mirror II|
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Espejo gélido|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Espejo gélido|
|French||Miroir de glace|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||冰之聖鏡|