- The stat increase that can be applied by Hurricane Dagger is considered a combat boost.
- Atk gained this way is affected by the weapon triangle and is included in the calculations for Special skills based off of Atk, such as .
- The Atk increase will not be negated nor reduced if the foe receives .
- If the foe is affected by (but not also by ), or if the unit possesses a source of bonus neutralization or , the Atk increase will be negated.
- The effect of Hurricane Dagger will activate if the the foe receives a .
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Hurricane Dagger is considered a .
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The damage-reduction is calculated after offensive Specials and skills that deal extra damage, such as .
- Percentage-based damage-reduction effects stack multiplicatively, unlike interactions related to the weapon-triangle, such as gem weapons and .
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- , , , and will neutralize Hurricane Dagger's damage-reduction effect.
- When used with offensive Specials, , , , and will neutralize Hurricane Dagger's damage-reduction effect.
- and can reduce the damage-reduction of Hurricane Dagger by 50%.
- The added damage is a fixed +5 and ignores Def and Res, but can be reduced by damage reduction skills such as and , and status effects such as .
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Daga huracán|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Daga huracán|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||疾風暗器|