|Description||Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). Effective against beast foes. At start of combat, if unit's Atk/Spd/Def/Res < that of an ally within 2 spaces, grants +5 to unit's corresponding stat during combat. Calculates each stat bonus independently.|
After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-７ on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
- When battling a Beast unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- A stat comparison made "At start of combat" ignores combat boosts and combat reductions.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Hunting Blade is considered a combat boost.
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Hunting Blade is considered a .
List of owners
- Hunting Blade, along with , are the first skills that compare a unit's stat with an ally's stat.
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Filo de caza|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Sable de caza|
|French||Lame de chasse|
|Italian||Lama da caccia|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||狩獵的銳刃|
|Portuguese||Espada de caça|