|Description||Grants Spd+3. At start of turn, if unit's HP = 100% and unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, deals 1 damage to unit and allies within 2 spaces of unit. If unit's HP < 100% at start of combat, grants Atk/Spd+6 to unit during combat and reduces damage from foe's first attack by 30%.|
- The stat increase that can be applied by Hrist is considered a combat boost.
- Hrist inflicts out of combat damage.
- Hrist stacks with after-combat healing from skills such as .
- The damage reduction is calculated after offensive Specials and skills that deal extra damage, such as .
- Damage reductions by percentage stack multiplicatively, unlike interactions related to the weapon-triangle, such as gem weapons and .
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- , , , , and and with offensive Specials will neutralize Hrist's damage reduction effect when the special triggers.
- will reduce the damage reduction of Hrist by 50%.
List of owners
- In Norse mythology, Hrist is the name of a valkyrie meaning "the quaking one".
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Hrist|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||荷瑞絲特|