|Description||Grants Def+3. Enables【Canto (３)】during turns 1 through 4. If unit is not adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 during combat, inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack during combat (only highest value applied; does not stack), and after combat, if unit attacked, inflicts【Guard】on target and foes within 2 spaces of target.|
After an attack, Assist skill, or structure destruction, unit can move ３ space(s).
(Unit moves according to movement type. Once per turn. Cannot attack or assist. Only highest value applied. Does not stack. After moving, if a skill that grants another action would be triggered (like with Galeforce), Canto will trigger after the granted action. Unit's base movement has no effect on movement granted. Cannot warp (using skills like Wings of Mercy) a distance greater than ３ space(s).)
Inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on target per attack during combat through its next action. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)
- will not trigger after waiting, or after an extra action granted by Sing/Dance users or Duo/ Harmonized skills if it has already been triggered that turn.
- will reduce the amount of movement granted by to 1 space if the affected unit uses a close weapon type or 0 spaces if the affected unit uses a ranged weapon type.
- takes into account the unit's Move Type and the movement restrictions involved with it. For Example, a unit cannot use to enter or cross a forest.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Hreiðmarr is considered a combat boost.
- Hreiðmarr applies the status effect.
- The "Special cooldown charge -X" effect will stack with the "Special cooldown charge +X" effect.
- If used alongside another source of "Special cooldown charge -X", only the higher of the two charge reductions will apply.
- This means that if a unit has two "Special cooldown charge -1" effects from two different sources, the battle will play out as if only one "Special cooldown charge -1" effect is active.
- Skills such as and will neutralize effects that inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on its user.
List of owners
This skill is currently not owned by any unit.
- In Norse mythology, Hreiðmarr is the king of dwarves, known to be a sorcerer who lived in a house of glittering gold and gems. He had three sons named Reginn, Ótr, Fáfnir, and two daughters named Lyngheiðr and Lofnheiðr.
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Hreiðmarr|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||赫瑞德瑪|