|Description||Grants Spd+3. At start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 25%, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 and bonus to Atk/Spd/Def/Res during combat = current bonus on each of unit's stats for 1 turn. (Example: if unit has +7 bonus to Atk, grants Atk+12, for a net bonus of Atk+19.) Calculates each stat bonus independently.|
When an ally moves through unit's space, that space is counted as 0 spaces moved instead of 1 space. (Unit's space can be freely added to ally's normal movement. Applies only to allies with movement types that allow movement through unit's space.)
- The stat increase that can be applied by Hrímfaxi is considered a combat boost.
- The stat increasing effect of Hrímfaxi will activate if the unit receives .
- The stat increasing effect will not be negated nor reduced if the unit receives .
- If the unit is affected by (but not also by ), or if the foe possesses a source of bonus neutralization or , the stat increasing effect will be negated.
- takes into account the ally's Move Type and the movement restrictions involved with it. For Example, a ally cannot use cross a forest.
- also takes into account effects that alter a unit's movement such as , , or .
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Hrímfaxi|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||赫利姆法克西|