Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). At start of turn, unit can move 1 extra space. (That turn only. Does not stack.) At start of combat, if foe's HP ≥ 50%, grants Atk/Spd+6 to unit during combat.
After an attack, Assist skill, or structure destruction, unit can move ２ space(s).
(Unit moves according to movement type. Once per turn. Cannot attack or assist. Only highest value applied. Does not stack. After moving, if a skill that grants another action would be triggered (like with Galeforce), Canto will trigger after the granted action. Unit's base movement has no effect on movement granted. Cannot warp (using skills like Wings of Mercy) a distance greater than ２ space(s).)
After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-７ on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
- will not trigger after waiting, or after an extra action granted by Dance skills or Duo/Harmonized skills if it has already been triggered that turn.
- takes into account the unit's Move Type and the movement restrictions involved with it. For Example, a unit cannot use to enter or cross a forest.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Honorable Blade is considered a combat boost.
- Honorable Blade applies the status effect.
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Honorable Blade is considered a .
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Hoja caballerosa|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Hoja caballerosa|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||俠義的戰刃|
|Portuguese||Espada da honra|