- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Hoarfrost Knife is considered a combat boost.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as or a status effect such as will disable Hoarfrost Knife's guaranteed follow-up attack effect.
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Hoarfrost Knife is considered a .
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Hoarfrost Knife is considered a combat reduction.
- The "Special cooldown charge -X" effect will stack with the "Special cooldown charge +X" effect.
- If used alongside another source of "Special cooldown charge -X", only the higher of the two charge reductions will apply.
- This means that if a unit has two "Special cooldown charge -1" effects from two different sources, the battle will play out as if only one "Special cooldown charge -1" effect is active.
- Skills such as and will neutralize effects that inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on its user.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Daga escarchada|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Daga escarchada|
|French||Couteau du givre|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||霧冰匕首|
|Portuguese||Faca da geada|