* Unused restrictions: No restrictions.
- will not trigger after waiting, or after an extra action granted by Sing/Dance users or Duo/ Harmonized skills if it has already been triggered that turn.
- will reduce the amount of movement granted by to 1 space if the affected unit uses a close weapon type or 0 spaces if the affected unit uses a ranged weapon type.
- takes into account the unit's Move Type and the movement restrictions involved with it. For Example, a unit cannot use to enter or cross a forest.
- also takes into account effects that alter a unit's normal movement such as , , the status effect, or a skill with the effect.
- also takes into account status effects that alter a unit's movement value such as and .
- will have the remaining value be reduced to 1 if the unit was inflicted with and did not move.
- The increased damage from Hoðr's Zeal is not affected by the weapon-triangle, and it includes the increased Atk from skills like in its calculations.
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- Hoðr's Zeal does not guarantee the user a follow-up attack.
- If the user can perform a follow-up attack, either by a speed check or skill such as , the initial attack and follow-up will occur before the foe can perform a counterattack.
- Skills such as and the status effect have priority over the Hoðr's Zeal's priority changing effect.
- Hoðr's Zeal changes the attack priority, or order of attacks, and therefore can be disabled by skills such as .
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Fervor de Hoðr|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Fervor de Hoðr|
|French||Ferveur de Hoðr|
|Italian||Zelo di Hoðr|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||赫哲爾的聖戰士|
|Portuguese||Ardor de Hoðr|