|Description||Foe cannot counterattack. After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-4 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions, and grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 to unit and allies within 2 spaces for 1 turn.|
- Has the same effect as .
- Hliðskjálf can prevent the foe from counterattacking.
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Hliðskjálf is considered a .
- The stat increase that can be applied by Hliðskjálf is considered a .
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Hliðskjálf is considered a combat boost.
- The combat boosts of Hliðskjálf will not apply to the user's allies who are in combat against a foe with skills such as and .
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Hliðskjálf is considered a combat reduction.
- The combat reductions of Hliðskjálf will not apply to foes with skills such as and who are in combat against the user's allies.
List of owners
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_紋章牽制R3, which can be translated as Goad Atk/Spd R 3.
- In Norse mythology, Hliðskjálf is the high seat of the god Odin allowing him to see into all realms. In other words, it is Odin's throne.
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Hliðskjálf|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||至高王座之杖|