|Description||Inflicts Spd-5. If unit initiates combat, unit attacks twice.|
- Hewn Lance's extra attack is not a follow-up attack nor a change in attack priority.
- Breaker Passives and do not affect the extra attack.
- If Hewn Lance's user performs a follow-up attack, either by a speed check or a skill such as , users will land a total of 4 attacks during combat.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Hewn Lance is considered a combat boost.
- Hewn Lance can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Hewn Lance will not prevent a Brave Weapon user from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker is not able to perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as or a status effect such as will disable Hewn Lance's follow-up attack prevention.
List of owners
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_瞬撃R攻守4, which can be translated as Impact R Atk/Def 4.
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Lanza tosca|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Lanza tosca|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||多尼的朴槍|