|Description||Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). If foe does not use magic or staff, calculates damage using foe's Res, and if unit’s HP > 1 and foe would reduce unit’s HP to 0, unit survives with 1 HP. (Once per combat. Does not stack.)|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Magic refers to .
- Hel Scythe does not calculate damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res, and therefore isn't affected by skills like and .
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- Hel Scythe is triggered by the foe's attack and reduces the damage taken from that attack.
- The unit with Hel Scythe only survives a single attack, so a follow-up attack will still be lethal.
- If unit is exactly at 1 HP and is hit with an attack that deals 1 or more damage, Hel Scythe will not trigger.
- If both Hel Scythe and can activate during combat, Hel Scythe has higher priority. The user's Special cooldown count is unaffected if Hel Scythe activates.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Guadaña Hel|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Guadaña Hel|
|French||Faux de la mort|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||赫爾|