|Description||Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). Neutralizes "effective against flying" bonuses. If foe does not use magic or staff, calculates damage using foe's Res, and if unit’s HP > 1 and foe would reduce unit’s HP to 0, unit survives with 1 HP. (Once per combat. Does not stack.)|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Has the same effect as .
- Only neutralizes "Effective against flying foes".
- This includes , , , and bows.
- Magic or Staff refers to .
- Hel's Reaper does not calculate damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res, and therefore isn't affected by skills like and .
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- Hel's Reaper is triggered by the foe's attack and reduces the damage taken from that attack.
- The unit with Hel's Reaper only survives a single attack, so a follow-up attack will still be lethal.
- If unit is exactly at 1 HP and is hit with an attack that deals 1 or more damage, Hel's Reaper will not trigger.
- If both Hel's Reaper and can activate during combat, Hel's Reaper has higher priority. The user's Special cooldown count is unaffected if Hel's Reaper activates.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Guadaña de Hel|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Guadaña de Hel|
|French||Faux de Hel|
|Italian||Falce di Hel|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||死鐮赫爾|
|Portuguese||Foice de Hel|