|Hawk King Claw|
|Description||Grants Atk+3. If foe's HP = 100% and if unit initiates combat, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack. At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms, unit can move 1 extra space. (That turn only. Does not stack.) If unit transforms, grants Atk+2.|
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as or a status effect such as will disable Hawk King Claw's guaranteed follow-up attack effect.
- Beast refers to .
- Dragon refers to .
- Hawk King Claw applies the status effect.
- The Atk+2 granted by Hawk King Claw when the user transforms is a stat boost, not a .
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Hawk King Claw is considered a combat boost.
- The "Special cooldown charge +X" effect will stack with the "Special cooldown charge -X" effect.
- If used alongside another source of "Special cooldown charge +X", only the higher of the two charge increases will apply.
- This means that if a unit has two "Special cooldown charge +1" effects from two different sources, the battle will play out as if only one "Special cooldown charge +1" effect is active.
- Skills such as and will neutralize effects that grant "Special cooldown charge +X" to the foe.
List of owners
|Hawk King Claw|
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Garra de halcón|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Garra de halcón|
|French||Serre de roi|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||鷹王之喙|
|Portuguese||Garra de falcão|