|Description||Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). At start of combat, if foe's HP ≥ 75%, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 to unit during combat, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack, and also, if unit initiates combat or if foe's range = 2, reduces damage from foe's first attack by 40%.|
- The stat increase that can be applied by Hallowed Tyrfing is considered a combat boost.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as or a status effect such as will disable Hallowed Tyrfing's guaranteed follow-up attack effect.
- The damage-reduction is calculated after offensive Specials and skills that deal extra damage, such as .
- Percentage-based damage-reduction effects stack multiplicatively, unlike interactions related to the weapon-triangle, such as gem weapons and .
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- , , , and will neutralize Hallowed Tyrfing's damage-reduction effect.
- When used with offensive Specials, , , , and will neutralize Hallowed Tyrfing's damage-reduction effect.
- and can reduce the damage-reduction of Hallowed Tyrfing by 50%.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Tyrfing sagrada|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Tyrfing sagrada|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||聖裁斬裂劍|