Available as a Sacred Seal.
- will not trigger after waiting, or after an extra action granted by Sing/Dance users or Duo/ Harmonized skills if it has already been triggered that turn.
- will reduce the amount of movement granted by to 1 space if the affected unit uses a close weapon type or 0 spaces if the affected unit uses a ranged weapon type.
- takes into account the unit's Move Type and the movement restrictions involved with it. For Example, a unit cannot use to enter or cross a forest.
- also takes into account effects that alter a unit's normal movement such as , , the status effect, or a skill with the effect.
- also takes into account status effects that alter a unit's movement value such as and .
- will have the remaining value be reduced to 1 if the unit was inflicted with and did not move.
Usage in Maps
- Book V: Chapter 8-1: Grinding Gears —
- Book V: Chapter 8-2: Odd Wayfarer —
- Book V: Chapter 8-3: Devoted Saint —
- I & J: Bound Hero Battle —
- Book V: Chapter 10: Part 2: Serene Adherent —
- Ótr: Kingsbrother —
- Book V: Chapter 12-1: Fabric of History —
- Book V: Chapter 12-5: Family —
- Book V: Chapter 13-1: Old Friends —
- Book V: Chapter 13-2: The Sword Gramr —
- Book V: Chapter 13-3: Resolute Damsel —
- Paralogue 67-2: Sibling Roles —
Seal acquired from
- The Gullinbursti Sacred Seal is almost always equipped by the , , and generic units. The only Steam units that do not do so are the in Book V: Chapter 8-5: Past Unknown and the in Book V: Chapter 13-5: Departure.
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Gullinbursti|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||古林博斯帝|