|Growing Wind||4||Before combat this unit initiates, foes in a wide area around target take damage equal to (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).||300||Rising Wind|
- Def is chosen if the unit does physical damage. Res is chosen if the unit does magical damage.
- Growing Wind is affected by skills that "calculate damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res", as well as skills that disable such effect. The only exceptions are and .
- Damage dealt "before combat", like from Growing Wind, is affected by and , but not by "during combat" effects such as or weapon-triangle advantages.
- A unit with skills such as , , or the status effect will reduce damage dealt from Growing Wind by a maximum of 40%.
- A unit with can reduce damage dealt from Growing Wind by a maximum of 45%.
- A unit with can reduce damage dealt from Growing Wind by 50%.
- A unit with or can reduce damage dealt from Growing Wind by 80%.
- Growing Wind inflicts out of combat damage.
Main article: Area of Effect Specials
List of owners
- Growing Wind's cooldown was reduced by 1 with Version 2.0.0, released on November 28th, 2017.
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Viento cegador|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Viento cegador|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||爆風|