|Description||Slows Special trigger (cooldown count+1).|
Grants bonus to unit’s Atk = total bonuses on unit during combat.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Gronnblade+ is considered a combat boost.
- Atk gained this way is affected by the weapon triangle and is included in the calculations for Special skills based off of Atk, such as .
- The Atk increase will not be negated nor reduced if the unit receives .
- If the unit is affected by and not affected by , or if the foe possesses a source of bonus neutralization or , the Atk increase will be negated.
List of owners
- The prefix Gronn is likely a modified version of Grǿnn, borrowed from Old Norse, where it means green.
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Lluvia glauca +|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Cuchillas jade +|
|French||L. émeraude +|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||翠綠之刃＋|