|Description||If unit's HP ≥ 50%, unit can move to a space adjacent to an ally within 2 spaces.|
- Warping counts as the unit's move for the turn. The unit can still perform an attack, Assist, or structure destruction after warping.
- Warping is unaffected by , , and .
- Warping can be obstructed by and , unless the warping unit has , or warps using a camp, fortress, or sigils.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Grimoire is considered a combat boost.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Grimoire is considered a combat reduction.
- The effect of Grimoire will not apply to foes with skills such as and who are in combat against the user's allies.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Grimorio oscuro|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Grimorio oscuro|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||魔法書|