|Description||Grants Atk+3. Enables【Canto (２)】during turns 1 through 4. If unit initiates combat or is not adjacent to an ally, inflicts Atk/Res-6 on foe during combat and unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.|
After an attack, Assist skill, or structure destruction, unit can move ２ space(s).
(Unit moves according to movement type. Once per turn. Cannot attack or assist. Only highest value applied. Does not stack. After moving, if a skill that grants another action would be triggered (like with Galeforce), Canto will trigger after the granted action. Unit's base movement has no effect on movement granted. Cannot warp (using skills like Wings of Mercy) a distance greater than ２ space(s).)
- will not trigger after waiting, or after an extra action granted by Dance skills or Duo/Harmonized skills if it has already been triggered that turn.
- takes into account the unit's Move Type and the movement restrictions involved with it. For Example, a unit cannot use to enter or cross a forest.
- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Grim Brokkr is considered a combat reduction.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as or a status effect such as will disable Grim Brokkr's guaranteed follow-up attack effect.
List of owners
- In Norse mythology, Brokkr is a dwarf blacksmith who is the brother of Eitri, whom together forged the golden boar Gullinbursti, the golden ring Draupnir, and Thórr's hammer Mjölnir.
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Brokkr sombrío|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Brokkr sombrío|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||魔槍布洛克|