|Description||Grants Atk+3. If unit's Def ≥ foe's Def+5, foe cannot make a follow-up attack. If foe's Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res.|
- Great Flame can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Great Flame will not prevent a Brave Weapon user from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker is not able to perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as , , and is unaffected by Great Flame's follow-up attack prevention.
- Attacks that "calculate damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res" include attacks during combat and area-of-effect Specials.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Great Flame is considered a combat boost.
- Effects that are disabled by Great Flame:
- Effects on a foe that guarantee that foe's follow-up attacks, from skills like , , and the Grand Conquests area effect.
List of owners
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_絶対追撃無効R全4, which can be translated as Absolute No Follow-Up R All 4.
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Gran llama|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Gran llama|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||神炎吐息|