|Description||At the start of turn 1, grants Special cooldown count-1 to ally with the highest Atk. (If that ally does not have a Special skill, this skill has no effect.)|
- Grandscratcher+ does not compare Atk stats.
- Unit selection takes place after all on allies are removed, and before any new bonuses or are applied. All other existing bonuses and penalties count towards their respective stats during unit selection.
- If multiple units are tied for the highest Atk, each of those units will receive the effect.
- The cooldown count reductions or increases from Grandscratcher+ will not trigger if the unit is inflicted with .
- Cooldown count reductions and increases from skills that activate at the same time as Grandscratcher+ (at start of turn) are not considered in Grandscratcher+'s conditions. Skills such as , , and will have their effects stack.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The upgraded version of Grandscratcher+ has the same effect as or .
- Grandscratcher+ allows the unit to deal staff damage like other weapons instead of halving damage after defenses are calculated, rounded down.
- Grandscratcher+ can prevent the foe from counterattacking.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Megarrascador +|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Megarrascador +|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||不求人＋|