|Description||Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1).|
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Grado Poleax is considered a combat boost.
- The combat boost effect of Grado Poleax will activate if the unit wielding it receives or .
- Any other than or , such as and , cannot be used to activate the combat boost effect.
- The combat boost effect will not be negated if the unit receives or .
- If the unit does not receive Mobility increased, and the unit is inflicted by or the foe possesses a bonus neutralizing skill, the combat boost effect will be negated.
List of owners
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_戦闘強化R被強化, which can be translated as Combat Bonuses R Recieved Bonuses.
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Alabarda Grado|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Alabarda Grado|
|French||Merlin de Grado|
|Italian||Alabarda di Graze|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||格拉多的戰斧|