|Description||Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). If unit initiates combat or is within 2 spaces of an ally, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-5 on foe during combat, reduces damage from attacks during combat and from area-of-effect Specials (excluding Røkkr area-of-effect Specials) by 30%, and unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack. If foe's Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res.|
- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Godly Breath is considered a combat reduction.
- The damage-reduction is calculated after offensive Specials and skills that deal extra damage, such as .
- Percentage-based damage-reduction effects stack multiplicatively, unlike interactions related to the weapon-triangle, such as gem weapons and .
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- , , , , and will neutralize Godly Breath's damage-reduction effect.
- When used with offensive Specials, , , , and will neutralize Godly Breath's damage-reduction effect.
- and can reduce the damage-reduction of Godly Breath by 50%.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as or a status effect such as will disable Godly Breath's guaranteed follow-up attack effect.
- Attacks that "calculate damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res" include attacks during combat and area-of-effect Specials.
- , , , , , and will disable this effect.
- and will disable this effect during combat, but not against area-of-effect Specials.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Aliento sacro|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Aliento sacro|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||龍神吐息|