|Description||Grants Atk+3. If unit initiates combat and foe uses sword, lance, axe, dragonstone, or beast damage, grants Atk+6 during combat, and if unit initiates combat against a foe that can counter, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.|
- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Glitnir is considered a combat boost.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as or a status effect such as will disable Glitnir's guaranteed follow-up attack effect.
- Effects that prevent the foe's counterattack, such as or , will also prevent Glitnir from triggering.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Glitnir|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||格利特尼爾|