|Description||If unit’s Atk > foe’s Atk, grants Special cooldown charge +1 per unit's attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)|
- Only attacks performed by the user have the "Special cooldown charge +X" effect. This is true regardless of who initiated combat.
- The "Special cooldown charge +X" effect will stack with the "Special cooldown charge -X" effect.
- For example, if a unit is affected by both and , the effects will stack and the cooldown will go down without penalty or bonus.
- The effects will only stack when the user attacks and the cooldown will go down without penalty or bonus.
- The "Special cooldown charge -X" effect will only take place when the foe attacks.
- If used alongside another source of "Special cooldown charge +X", only the higher of the two charge increases will apply.
- This means that if a unit has two "Special cooldown charge +1" effects from two different sources, the battle will play out as if only one "Special cooldown charge +1" effect is active.
- Skills such as and will neutralize effects that grant "Special cooldown charge +X" to the foe.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Gladiator's Blade is considered a combat boost.
List of owners
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_攻撃速さの絆R歩飛, which can be translated as Attack Speed Bond R Infantry Flier.
- The border and the hilt of the Gladiator's Blade is identical to the sword featured in Ogma's attack, special, and damaged artwork, but the blade is different.
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Espada gladiador|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Espada gladiador|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||劍鬥士的剛劍|