|Description||Calculates damage from staff like other weapons. At start of turn, if foe's HP ≤ unit's HP-3 and foe is in cardinal directions, inflicts【Isolation】on foe.|
Target cannot use or be the target of Assist skills through its next action. (Target can neither use nor be the target of skills like Dance and Sing, skills that neutralize penalties, like Restore and Harsh Command+, etc.)
- Has the same effect as .
- Gjallarbrú allows the unit to deal staff damage like other weapons instead of halving damage after defenses are calculated, rounded down.
- Cardinal directions refers to a targets being directly north, south, west, or east of the user. Distance does not factor.
- Gjallarbrú applies the status effect.
- Any on a unit lasts until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the status effect for their first action.
- can prevent the affected unit from using or being targeted by any Assists. Therefore can only be removed by non-Assist sources of neutralization such as or .
List of owners
- In Norse mythology, Gjallarbrú is a bridge that spans the river Gjöll. It must be crossed in order to reach Hel.
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Gjallarbrú|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||吉歐爾橋之杖|