|Description||Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). Effective against dragon foes. If unit initiates combat or is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 during combat, and also grants effects based on the total value of bonuses on the 3 allies with the highest bonus totals: If ≥ 10, neutralizes effects that guarantee foe's follow-up attacks and effects that prevent unit's follow-up attacks during combat. If ≥ 25, grants an additional Atk+5 during combat, and also, if unit deals damage to foe during combat, restores 5 HP to unit. (Triggers even if 0 damage is dealt.) If ≥ 60, if foe initiates combat, unit can counterattack before foe's first attack.|
- When battling a dragon unit or a unit with , Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Genesis Falchion is considered a combat boost.
- Effects that are disabled by Genesis Falchion:
- Effects on a foe that guarantee that foe's follow-up attacks, from skills like , , and the Grand Conquests area effect.
- Effects from skills on the user that prevent the user's follow-up attacks, from skills like and
- Effects from skills on a foe that prevent the user's follow-up attacks, from skills like , , , and status effects like .
- Genesis Falchion does not guarantee the user a follow-up attack.
- If the user can perform a follow-up attack, either by a speed check or a skill such as , the initial attack and follow-up will occur before the foe can perform a counterattack.
- A foe with a skill such as has priority over the user with Genesis Falchion.
- Genesis Falchion changes the attack priority, or order of attacks, and therefore can be disabled by skills such as .
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Falchion génesis|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Falchion génesis|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||始祖法爾西昂|