|Description||Grants Def+3. If allies within 2 spaces use sword, lance, axe, bow, dagger, or beast damage, grants Atk/Spd+3 to those allies during combat.|
- The stat increase that can be applied by Geirskögul is considered a combat boost.
- The combat boost of Geirskögul will not apply to the user's allies who are in combat against a foe with skills such as and .
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- When battling a Dragon unit or a unit with , Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- Geirskögul grants Special cooldown charge +1 only when the foe initiates combat.
- The Special cooldown charge +1 applies for both units' attacks.
- A foe with or will neutralize the "Special cooldown charge +X" granted by Geirskögul.
- If a foe initiates combat against a unit affected by Geirskögul and the unit is inflicted with Special cooldown charge -1, such as from a foe's for example, the effects will stack and the cooldown will go down without penalty or bonus.
- The combat boost and Special cooldown charge effect of Geirskögul will not apply to the user's allies who are in combat against a foe with skills such as and .
List of owners
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_周囲強化R呼吸, which can be translated as Surroundings Bonuses R Breath.
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Geirskögul|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||潔爾詩科古爾|