|Description||Grants Atk+3. If a bonus granted by a skill like Rally or Hone and/or extra movement granted by a skill like Armor March or Armored Boots is active, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.|
- The guaranteed follow-up effect of Garm will activate if the unit wielding it receives or .
- Any other than or , such as and , cannot be used to trigger the guaranteed follow-up effect.
- The guaranteed follow-up effect will not be triggered if the unit does not receive or .
- The guaranteed follow-up effect will not be negated if the unit receives , , or .
- If the guaranteed follow-up effect is triggered by , the guaranteed follow-up effect will be negated if the unit is affected by and is not affected by , or if the foe possesses a bonus neutralizing skill.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as or a status effect such as will disable Garm's guaranteed follow-up attack effect.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The guaranteed follow-up effect and follow-up prevention neutralization of Garm will activate if the unit wielding it receives a .
- The guaranteed follow-up effect and follow-up prevention neutralization will not be negated if the unit receives a .
- If the unit does not receive a , or the foe possesses a bonus neutralizing skill, the guaranteed follow-up effect and follow-up prevention neutralization will be negated.
- For more information, see List of keywords.
- Effects that are disabled by Garm:
- The stat increase that can be applied by Garm is considered a combat boost.
List of owners
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_与ダメ時回復R全5, which can be translated as Given Health Recovery R All 5.
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Garm|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||加姆|