Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). If unit initiates combat or is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Atk/Spd+6 to unit during combat, and also, if unit initiates combat and total bonuses on unit + total penalties on foe ≥ 12, unit attacks twice.
After an attack, Assist skill, or structure destruction, unit can move spaces = any movement not already used that turn. (If unit used a movement skill that warped them, its remaining movement is 0.)
(Unit moves according to movement type. Once per turn. Cannot attack or assist. Only highest value applied. Does not stack. After moving, if a skill that grants another action would be triggered (like with Galeforce), Canto will trigger after the granted action. Unit's base movement has no effect on movement granted. Cannot warp (using skills like Wings of Mercy) a distance greater than unit's remaining movement.)
After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-７ on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
- will not trigger:
- will reduce the amount of movement granted by to 1 space if the affected unit uses a close weapon type.
- takes into account the unit's Move Type and the movement restrictions involved with it. For Example, a unit cannot use to enter or cross a forest.
- also takes into account effects that alter a unit's normal movement such as , , the status effect, or a skill with the effect.
- also takes into account status effects that alter a unit's movement value such as and .
- will have the remaining value be reduced to 1 if the unit was inflicted with and did not move.
- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Frozen Delight is considered a temporary buff.
- Frozen Delight's extra attack is not a follow-up attack nor a change in attack priority.
- Effects such as and do not affect the extra attack.
- If Frozen Delight's user can perform a follow-up attack, either from a speed check or effects such as or , the user will be able to attack up to 4 times during combat.
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Frozen Delight is considered a .
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Delicia helada|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Delicia helada|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||盛夏的涼快冰品|