|Description||Effective against dragon foes. Grants Atk+3. If【Bonus】is active on unit, grants Atk/Spd+6 during combat, and also grants bonus to unit's Atk = total bonuses on unit's Def and Res × 1.5 during combat. If foe's Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res.|
All effects that last "for 1 turn" or "that turn only." Includes bonuses granted by a skill like Rally or Hone and positive status effects (extra movement or effects like Dominance).
- When battling a Dragon unit or a unit with , Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Frostfire Breath is considered a combat boost.
- Atk gained this way is affected by the weapon triangle and is included in the calculations for Special skills based off of Atk, such as .
- The Atk increase will not be negated nor reduced if the unit receives .
- If the unit is affected by (but not also by ), or if the foe possesses a source of bonus neutralization or , the Atk increase will be negated.
- The combat boosts of Frostfire Breath will activate if the unit wielding it receives a .
- Attacks that "calculate damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res" include attacks during combat and area-of-effect Specials.
- , , , , , and will disable this effect.
- and will disable this effect during combat, but not against area-of-effect Specials.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Aliento fuego frío|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Soplo fuego frío|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||蒼紅吐息|