- The damage reduction is calculated after offensive Specials and skills that deal extra damage, such as .
- Damage reductions by percentage stack multiplicatively, unlike interactions related to the weapon-triangle, such as gem weapons and .
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- , , , , and and with offensive Specials will neutralize Frenzy's damage reduction effect when the special triggers.
- will reduce the damage reduction of Frenzy by 50%.
- Frenzy does not guarantee the user a follow-up attack.
- If the user can perform a follow-up attack, either by a speed check or a skill such as , the initial attack and follow-up will occur before the foe can perform a counterattack.
- A foe with a skill such as or the status effect has priority over the user with Frenzy.
- Frenzy changes the attack priority, or order of attacks, and therefore can be disabled by skills such as .
List of owners
|2021-07-19||2021-08-05||New Heroes: Dawning Reality & Nifl||Frenzy 3|
|2021-09-07||2021-10-07||Scions of Twelve||Frenzy 3|
|2021-10-29||2021-11-05||Legendary Heroes - Fae||Frenzy 3|
- This skill is not available on any distributed units.
- This skill has not been available on any distributed Combat Manuals.
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Locura|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||迴避・猛攻|