|Description||Grants Res+3. At start of combat, if unit's Res > foe's Res, and if foe uses sword, lance, axe, dragonstone, or beast damage, grants bonus to Atk/Spd/Def/Res = 50% of difference between stats. (Maximum bonus of +8 to each stat.) At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms, grants Atk+2, and if unit initiates combat, inflicts Atk/Def-4 on foe during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.|
- Stats are not calculated individually, 50% difference between Res is added to each stat.
- A stat comparison made "At start of combat" ignores combat boosts and combat reductions.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Foxkit Fang is considered a combat boost.
- Beast refers to .
- Dragon refers to .
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Foxkit Fang is considered a combat reduction.
- Foxkit Fang can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Foxkit Fang will not prevent Brave Weapons users from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker cannot perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as or a status effect such as will disable Foxkit Fang's follow-up attack prevention.
- The Atk+2 granted by Foxkit Fang when the user transforms is a stat boost, not a .
- The stat boost, combat reductions, and follow-up preventing effects of Foxkit Fang will only trigger if the unit is transformed.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- The "unit's Res minus foe's Res" condition is treated as a comparison between the unit's and foe's Res stats.
- The "Special cooldown charge -X" effect will stack with the "Special cooldown charge +X" effect.
- If used alongside another source of "Special cooldown charge -X", only the higher of the two charge reductions will apply.
- This means that if a unit has two "Special cooldown charge -1" effects from two different sources, the battle will play out as if only one "Special cooldown charge -1" effect is active.
- Skills such as and will neutralize effects that inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on its user.
- Effects that are disabled by Foxkit Fang:
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Colmillo joven|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Colmillo joven|
|French||Croc de renarde|
|Italian||Zanna di volpina|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||妖狐之女的爪牙|