|Focus: Voting Gauntlet Sons|
Focus: Voting Gauntlet Sons
|Description||Just before the Voting Gauntlet: Mothers and Sons event begins, three sons will be available as part of a 5★ summoning focus! (Notification)|
See Summonable Heroes for a full table of the regular pool of summonable heroes.
|At least one||84.18%||78.88%||61.85%||76.11%|
|Hero||Appearance rate||Hero Rate | Orb color|
|Leif: Prince of Leonster||1.03%|
|Owain: Chosen One||1.03%|
|Corrin: Dream Prince||1.03%|
|Appearance rate||5★ rate | Orb color|
- The orb color distribution table displays the chances for a certain orb color to appear.
- Individual: The chance for a randomly selected orb to be a certain color.
- All: The chance for all orbs to be a certain color.
- At least one: Chance for at least one of this orb color to show up in a summoning session.
- None: Chance for no orbs of this color to show up in a summoning session.
- The specific Hero rates table shows the chances for specific Heroes.
- Appearance rate: Individual Hero appearance rate. This is the chance for a randomly selected orb to contain the Hero. This includes all non-focus rarities of the Hero as well in addition to focus rarities. This rate × 5 is the chance for the Hero to show up at all in one of the 5 orbs in a summoning session.
- Rate | Orb color: The chance to summon a specific Hero given that their orb color has appeared and is being summoned from. This is dependent on color distribution of units in all the pools. This includes all non-focus rarities of the Hero as well in addition to focus rarities.
For more detailed information, see Summon#Color Distribution.
Level 40 stats
|Leif: Prince of Leonster||36/40/43||29/32/35||35/38/41||26/30/33||20/23/26|
|Corrin: Dream Prince||39/42/45||32/35/38||32/35/38||28/31/34||21/24/28|
|Owain: Chosen One||38/41/44||29/32/35||34/37/40||28/31/34||19/22/25|
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)|