|Focus: Tempest Trials|
Focus: Tempest Trials
|Description||Ahead of the Tempest Trials+ event starting on 2020-02-08T07:00:00Z, Romance Whirlwind, there's a summoning focus event for the Tempest Trials+ bonus allies. This time, , , and from among the bonus allies are available as part of a 5★ summoning focus. (Notification)|
See Summonable Heroes for a full table of the regular pool of summonable heroes.
|At least one||82.14%||77.56%||62.68%||79.45%|
|Hero||Appearance rate||Hero Rate | Orb color|
|Alm: Hero of Prophecy||1.02%|
|Celica: Caring Princess||1.02%|
|Silque: Adherent of Mila||1.02%|
|Appearance rate||5★ rate | Orb color|
- The orb color distribution table displays the chances for a certain orb color to appear.
- Individual: The chance for a randomly selected orb to be a certain color.
- All: The chance for all orbs to be a certain color.
- At least one: Chance for at least one of this orb color to show up in a summoning session.
- None: Chance for no orbs of this color to show up in a summoning session.
- The specific Hero rates table shows the chances for specific Heroes.
- Appearance rate: Individual Hero appearance rate. This is the chance for a randomly selected orb to contain the Hero. This includes all non-focus rarities of the Hero as well in addition to focus rarities. This rate × 5 is the chance for the Hero to show up at all in one of the 5 orbs in a summoning session.
- Rate | Orb color: The chance to summon a specific Hero given that their orb color has appeared and is being summoned from. This is dependent on color distribution of units in all the pools. This includes all non-focus rarities of the Hero as well in addition to focus rarities.
For more detailed information, see Summon#Color Distribution.
Level 40 stats
|Celica: Caring Princess||35/39/42||29/32/35||30/33/36||19/22/25||19/22/25|
|Alm: Hero of Prophecy||42/45/48||30/33/36||27/30/33||24/28/31||19/22/25|
|Silque: Adherent of Mila||35/39/42||30/33/36||20/23/27||32/35/39||28/31/35|
In other languages
|English (US)||Focus: Tempest Trials|
|Spanish (Latin America)|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)|