|Focus: Heroes with Odd Wave Skills|
Focus: Heroes with Odd Wave Skills
|Description||Three Heroes with Odd Wave skills, which grant the Hero and adjacent allies up to +6 to certain stats for one turn at the start of odd-numbered turns, are available as a part of a 5★ summoning focus!|
See Summonable Heroes for a full table of the regular pool of summonable heroes.
|At least one||82.99%||79.05%||62.03%||77.38%|
|Hero||Appearance rate||Hero Rate | Orb color|
|Ishtar: Thunder Goddess||1.03%|
|Laevatein: Searing Steel||1.03%|
|Loki: The Trickster||1.03%|
|Appearance rate||5★ rate | Orb color|
- The orb color distribution table displays the chances for a certain orb color to appear.
- Individual: The chance for a randomly selected orb to be a certain color.
- All: The chance for all orbs to be a certain color.
- At least one: Chance for at least one of this orb color to show up in a summoning session.
- None: Chance for no orbs of this color to show up in a summoning session.
- The specific Hero rates table shows the chances for specific Heroes.
- Appearance rate: Individual Hero appearance rate. This is the chance for a randomly selected orb to contain the Hero. This includes all non-focus rarities of the Hero as well in addition to focus rarities. This rate × 5 is the chance for the Hero to show up at all in one of the 5 orbs in a summoning session.
- Rate | Orb color: The chance to summon a specific Hero given that their orb color has appeared and is being summoned from. This is dependent on color distribution of units in all the pools. This includes all non-focus rarities of the Hero as well in addition to focus rarities.
For more detailed information, see Summon#Color Distribution.
Level 40 stats
|Ishtar: Thunder Goddess||34/38/41||31/34/37||33/36/39||13/17/20||23/26/30|
|Laevatein: Searing Steel||35/39/42||34/37/40||28/31/34||31/34/37||19/22/25|
|Loki: The Trickster||39/42/45||30/33/36||32/35/38||12/16/19||22/25/29|
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)|