- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- Effects that are disabled by Flow Guard:
- The "Special cooldown charge -X" effect will stack with the "Special cooldown charge +X" effect.
- If used alongside another source of "Special cooldown charge -X", only the higher of the two charge reductions will apply.
- This means that if a unit has two "Special cooldown charge -1" effects from two different sources, the battle will play out as if only one "Special cooldown charge -1" effect is active.
- Skills such as and will neutralize effects that inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on its user.
List of owners
|Flow Guard 1|
|Flow Guard 2|
|Flow Guard 3|
|2021-11-30||2021-12-14||Legendary Eitri & Mythic Thórr||Flow Guard 3|
|2022-03-22||2022-03-31||Focus: AHR 2022 Top Four||Flow Guard 3|
|2022-04-28||2022-05-12||Mythic Heroes - Medeus||Flow Guard 3|
- This skill is not available on any distributed units.
- This skill has not been available on any distributed Combat Manuals.
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Anula corriente|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Anula corriente|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||怒濤・取消|