- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- Flash of Steel does not guarantee the user a follow-up attack.
- If the user can perform a follow-up attack, either by a speed check or skill such as , the initial attack and follow-up will occur before the foe can perform a counterattack.
- Skills such as and the status effect have priority over the Flash of Steel's priority changing effect.
- Flash of Steel changes the attack priority, or order of attacks, and therefore can be disabled by skills such as .
- Flash of Steel will neutralize the "Special cooldown charge +X" effect on foes such as from and the status effect.
- Since the "Special cooldown charge +X" effect will be neutralized on foes, Flash of Steel will also stack with the "Special cooldown charge -X" effect inflicted on the foe, such as from and the status effect, unless the foe is equipped with skills that neutralize the "Special cooldown charge -X" effect on unit.
- Flash of Steel will neutralize the "Special cooldown charge -X" effect on unit such as from a foe with or the status effect.
- The effect of Flash of Steel will not apply to the user's allies who are in combat against a foe with skills such as and .
In other languages
|German||Blitz aus Stahl|
|Spanish (Europe)||Rayo de acero|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Rayo de acero|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||電光一閃|
|Portuguese||Brilho do aço|