|Description||Effective against flying foes. If unit's HP ≤ 75% and unit initiates combat, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When battling a unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- Has the same effect as .
- Fishie Bow+ does not guarantee the user a follow-up attack.
- If the user can perform a follow-up attack, either by a speed check or a skill such as , the initial attack and follow-up will occur before the foe can perform a counterattack.
- A foe with a skill such as has priority over the user with Fishie Bow+.
- Fishie Bow+ changes the attack priority, or order of attacks, and therefore can be disabled by skills such as .
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Arco de pez +|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Arco de pez +|
|French||Arc poisson +|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||魚弓＋|