|Description||Grants Res+3. At start of combat, if【Penalty】 is active on unit or if unit's HP < 100%, neutralizes penalties on unit and grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat.|
All effects that last "on foe through its next action." Includes penalties inflicted by a skill like Panic or Threaten and negative status effects (preventing counterattacks, restricting movement, or the effects of a skill like Triangle Adept or Guard).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The combat boost and penalty neutralization effects of Fimbulvetr will activate if the unit wielding it receives a .
- The presence or absence of a (including ) does not affect activation.
- The combat boost and penalty neutralization effects will be negated if the unit wielding it possesses a source of penalty neutralization.
- Fimbulvetr can neutralize .
- The stat increase that can be applied by Fimbulvetr is considered a combat boost.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Latin America)||Fimbulvetr|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||芬布爾|