|Description||Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). If unit is not adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat.|
- The stat increase that can be applied by Festive Siegmund is considered a combat boost.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- Festive Siegmund's healing effect stacks with skills such as , that deal out of combat damage to their owner after combat.
- Festive Siegmund's after combat healing will not work if the foe has a skill that prevents HP recovery such as or , or the user has been inflicted with .
- The stat decrease that can be applied by is considered a combat reduction.
- 's extra attack is not a follow-up attack nor a change in attack priority.
- Effects such as and do not affect the extra attack.
- If 's user can perform a follow-up attack, either from a speed check or effects such as or , the user will be able to attack up to 4 times during combat.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Siegmund festiva|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Siegmund festiva|
|Italian||Siegmund in festa|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||業槍齊格蒙德|