|Description||Grants Atk+3. At the start of combat, if foe’s HP < 100%, grants Atk/Res+6 during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack. If foe's Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res.|
- The stat increase that can be applied by Fell Breath is considered a combat boost.
- Fell Breath can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Fell Breath will not prevent a Brave Weapon user from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker is not able to perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as , , and is unaffected by Fell Breath's follow-up attack prevention.
- Attacks that "calculate damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res" include attacks during combat and area-of-effect Specials.
- The "if foe's HP < 100%" condition is a mistranslation of "if foe's HP ≤ 99%"; if the foe's HP is strictly between 99% and 100%, this condition would fail. However, this is only possible when the unit is in combat against Røkkr enemies, as normal enemy units have a maximum of 99 HP.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Aliento pérfido|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Soplo pérfido|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||邪神吐息|