- The stat decrease that can be applied by Felicia's Plate is considered a .
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- Magic refers to .
- Attacks that "calculate damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res" include attacks during combat and area-of-effect Specials.
- , , , , , and will disable this effect.
- and will disable this effect during combat, but not against area-of-effect Specials.
- The "Special cooldown charge +X" effect will stack with the "Special cooldown charge -X" effect.
- If used alongside another source of "Special cooldown charge +X", only the higher of the two charge increases will apply.
- This means that if a unit has two "Special cooldown charge +1" effects from two different sources, the battle will play out as if only one "Special cooldown charge +1" effect is active.
- Skills such as and will neutralize effects that grant "Special cooldown charge +X" to the foe.
List of owners
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_TP変動R魔, which can be translated as TP Charge R Magic.
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Plato Felicia|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Plato Felicia|
|French||Plat de Felicia|
|Italian||Vassoio di Felicia|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||菲利西亞的冰盤|
|Portuguese||Prato de Felicia|