This page is about the version of Falchion that appears in Fire Emblem Gaiden. For other uses of the word Falchion, see Falchion.
|Description||Effective against dragons. At the start of every third turn, unit recovers 10 HP.|
- Has the same effect as .
- When battling a dragon unit or a unit with , Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- Falchion's extra attack is not a follow-up attack nor a change in attack priority.
- Breaker Passives and do not affect the extra attack.
- If Falchion's user performs a follow-up attack, either by a speed check or a skill such as , users will land a total of 4 attacks during combat.
- Any of the refinements grant the same effect as .
- The effect is applied regardless if Falchion's user performs an attack during combat. If foe engages and user cannot counterattack, Falchion's effect will still activate.
- Falchion's user needs to survive the combat for the effect to activate.
- Falchion inflicts out of combat damage.
- Falchion stacks with healing from skills like .
List of owners
- The first listed refined effect is a reference to a skill in Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia known as "Double Lion", which allows the user to attack twice consecutively and is found on the , one of Alm's preferred weapons.
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_連撃消耗, which can be translated as Consecutive Attacks Exhaustion.
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Falchion|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||法爾西昂|