This page is about the version of Falchion that appears in Fire Emblem Awakening. For other versions of Falchion, see Falchion.
|Description||Effective against dragon foes. At the start of every third turn, restores 10 HP.|
- Has the same effect as .
- Falchion's start-of-turn healing will not trigger if the unit is inflicted with or .
- When battling a Dragon unit or a unit with , Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- Any of the refinements grant the same effect as .
- The stat increase that can be applied by Falchion is considered a combat boost.
Can be evolved in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of evolving weapons.
|Sealed Falchion||16||1||Effective against dragon foes.
At start of combat, if unit's HP < 100%, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 during combat.
List of owners
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_絆R全4, which can be translated as All Bond.
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Falchion|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||法爾西昂|