|This article may need cleanup to meet quality standards.
Please help Discussion page may contain suggestions.
Please help if you can. The Discussion page may contain suggestions.
- Main Article: Summoning Event
Summoning Heroes is one of the key aspects of Fire Emblem Heroes, in which you spend Orbs to gather allies which will help you in your battles.
- Main Article: Voting Gauntlet
A popularity event in which you select 1 of 8 Heroes to support. You'll join that Hero's army to battle another Hero's army in a team vs. team format.
- Main Article: Tempest Trials
The Tempest Trials is a special event where you challenge a series of high-difficulty maps. Clear them repeatedly and you can increase your score and get special rewards.
- Main Article: Tap Battle
Tap Battle: Illusory Dungeon is an action game where the screen is tapped to defeat enemies, with the required taps tuned to the background music playing.
- Main Article: Grand Conquests
Grand Conquests is an event in which three armies fight over a territory, over the course of three battles, each lasting two days. Each player is randomly assigned to an army led by either Alfonse: Prince of Askr, Sharena: Princess of Askr or Anna: Commander at the beginning of each battle. By contributing to their army's victory players earn rewards for Areas Controlled and GC Tier, as well as by completing quests.
Quests & Missions
- Main Article: Quests & Missions
Special Maps are bonus maps that do not contribute to the story, but instead offer unique rewards such as Heroes of various rarities, Orbs and various rare items.
- Daily Orb Log-In Bonus (e.g. Sacred Seals Release), which reset at 7:00 AM UTC.
- Attendance Log-In Bonus (e.g. Early Anniversary) in which the player receives presents for a maximum of 10 times.
- Celebration Events (e.g. Fire Emblem Echoes Release).