Upgrade GleamFile:Weapon Eternal Breath V2.png
|Description||At start of turn, if an ally is within 2 spaces of unit, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 to unit and allies within 2 spaces for 1 turn. If foe's Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res.|
- The stat increase that can be applied by Eternal Breath is considered a .
- Attacks that "calculate damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res" include attacks during combat and area-of-effect Specials.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Eternal Breath is considered a combat reduction.
- Only attacks performed by the foe have the Special cooldown charge +X effect. This is true regardless of who initiated combat.
- If the user has a "Special cooldown charge +X" effect and a foe has a "Special cooldown charge -X" effect, the effects will stack.
- will neutralize any effects that grant "Special cooldown charge +X" to the foe or inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on its user.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Aliento eterno|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Soplo eterno|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||悠久吐息|