- Has the same effect as .
- Elise's Staff allows the unit to deal staff damage like other weapons instead of halving damage after defenses are calculated, rounded down.
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- Elise's Staff applies the status effect.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Elise's Staff is considered a combat reduction.
- The effect of Elise's Staff will not apply to the user's allies who are in combat against a foe with skills such as and .
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Bastón Elise|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Bastón Elise|
|Italian||Bastone di Elise|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||艾麗澤的幼杖|
|Portuguese||Bastão de Elise|